Team Horizon has a vacancy for a BTS (IT) Manufacturing Systems Specialist to work on our client's API manufacturing facility in Sligo.
The successful candidate will manage and implement projects that affect the manufacturing infrastructure, plant systems, security, workstations, support and IT standards.
Why you should apply:
* This is a very interesting and diverse opening, and a chance for an experienced all round IT Specialist to join a team of passionate and highly skilled professionals. This role would provide the opportunity to widen your skills set working with Manufacturing Systems in the Life Sciences industry.
* Our client has developed a stand-out culture of innovation, inclusion and development, and consistently features as a great place to work.
* Based in the West of Ireland the cost of living is low, meaning more disposable income.
* Upgrade your work-life balance, the quality of life is amazing, less traffic more time for activities!
What you will be doing:
* Lead our client's IT manufacturing systems and application projects.
* Ensure system documentation and computerized systems compliance with Data Integrity policies and regulatory requirements.
* Manage and maintain network infrastructure in association with BTS Infrastructure.
* Manage relevant project budgets and instill a culture of CI across the IT department.
* Liaise with IT Contractors/Consultants and ensure compliance with contractor management site polices.
* Support of manufacturing desktop and server applications.
* Training of employees on relevant applications.
* Validation / Qualification of hardware and software as required
* Implements all relevant IT policies.
* Will be responsible for data backup and administration / maintenance of the plant manufacturing systems.
* Adhere to cyber security procedures and practices
* Participation in cross functional teams and initiatives across the site.
What you need to apply:
* Bachelors Degree: Degree level qualification in computer science or equivalent relevant discipline
* 2 years plus in IT Manufacturing System Support (Essential)
* 3 years plus of Relevant IT experience (Essential)
* ITIL (Desirable)
* GAMP (Desirable)
* OSI PI Administration or relevant Data Historian Administration (Desirable)
* POMSnet Administration or relevant MES system Administration (Desirable)
* Project Management (Desirable)