Working in the latest technologies, Microservices Architecture, AWS & CI/CD, to develop game-changing suite of android and a web application with Leading global provider of industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication solutions that remotely track, monitor and control fixed and mobile assets.
What you will be doing
* Provide technical guidance to multiple software teams working on different products
* Produce state of the art technical designs, software, test, and document assets
* Evaluate technologies, innovate on product architecture
* Identify and champion strategic architectural improvements
* Be a strong advocate of good agile development practices - code reviews, automated test, continuous integration, continuous delivery
* Work closely with developers, QA team, customer support and product management on delivering and supporting our service.
What we like to see
* Proven experience full stack development in web and/or mobile applications
* Commercial experience in Database Schema Design
* Good knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Angular JS
* Great object-oriented skills and knowledge of design patterns
* Experience in an agile development environment with TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery, using tools such as Git, Jenkins and Docker
* Experience of Microservice architectures
* Experience of RabbitMQ / AMQP / MQTT