Systems Analyst – Contract, Dublin South
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of the leading global payments and technology companies!
Systems Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate partnering with Business Owners and Technology teams to understand new business opportunities and define functional requirements.
You will work closely with Agile Development teams to support them in completing the design and implementation phases of the project lifecycle.
What you need:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Java back-end development and Java frameworks such as Spring, JMS and JMX
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- Ability to work with detailed architectural specs
- Knowledge of application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat
- Background working in Agile environments
- Experience working with SAFe or Scrum
What’s on offer:
- Competitive day rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.