IT SUPPORT, ASSOCIATE
CLOSING DATE: 21st OCTOBER 2019
Axiom Managed Solutions is the leader in next-generation solutions for complex legal work at scale. Clients turn to us for real solutions to big problems, ranging from one-off regulatory projects to long-term managed services. Axiom Managed Solutions leverages modernized processes, smart resourcing constructs, and the best of legal technology to help clients overcome the limitations of the traditional in-house and law firm models.
We are comprised of more than 500 lawyers, legal specialists, technologists, and process consultants across Europe and North America, and we're growing! Join us!
We're looking for an experienced IT Support, Associate to join us in our Belfast Office. This is a rare opportunity for an industrious problem solver with a strong technology background to become part of a tight-knit team working to scale and support an increasing and diverse scope of service offerings, expanding business lines and a global IT infrastructure. Primarily supporting Axiom Managed Solutions' global user base and IT infrastructure, we require an individual with a tremendous amount of initiative, organizational skills and the desire to work in an innovative, entrepreneurial environment and grow within a growing business.
If you believe in being a team player, can collaborate and communicate well with technical and non-technical audiences while bringing a result-driven, focused, high energy, confident, curious, quirky, and most of all fun sense of self, then this is the place for you.
* Work with Axiom Managed Solutions' IT team to ensure a secure, available, effective and reliable computing environment across offices and geographies.
* Assist in the support and maintenance of Axiom Managed Solutions' end user desktops, laptops, peripheral and mobile devices as well as the management platforms related to such.
* Investigate, troubleshoot and mitigate various hardware and software incidents and problems.
* Assist in the support and maintenance of Axiom Managed Solutions' voice solutions and related hardware and software.
* Provide on-site and/or remote technical support and guidance to end-users as their needs relate to Axiom Managed Solutions' IT offerings.
* Perform software and hardware configuration across several platforms.
* Partake in unofficial and official trainings in support of professional growth and knowledge development. You are adaptable, authentic, accountable, and values-driven. You're a team player who exhibits personal leadership and leaves things better than you found them. We're looking for someone who always gives their best and inspires others to do the same.
Our ideal candidate has:
* Ability to succeed in fast paced environments at a high-growth company; is comfortable with tight timelines and possesses a sense of urgency.
* Ability to find creative solutions to problems combined with a willingness to do what's necessary to ensure timelines & goals are met.
* Ability to work as a member of a team, be trusted with and manage aspects of projects, and provide consultancy & support to users.
* Decisiveness, good judgement, strong organization skills, project management skills, strong technical knowledge, excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong documentation skills.
* Ability to manage one's own schedule amidst several competing projects and sporadic/interruptive happenings while managing other's expectations.
* Strong understanding of Incident and Problem Management processes, Asset management business processes
* Ability to quickly master complexities & nuances of diverse computing environments & technologies both internal and in support of business process outsourcing relationships where Axiom Managed Solutions must integrate itself within its customers computing ecosystem.
* Ability and a strong desire to provide exceptional in-person and remote support to our user base across our offices.
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies and keep abreast of the latest technological advances
In addition to the above, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education for this role:
* Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience with a successful track record.
* Prior experience in an environment requiring a high degree of customer / client service skills and best pratices and the ability to deliver such.
* Knowledge of Windows hardware and software installation, configuration and troubleshooting
* MCSA or equivalent.
* Strong knowledge and experience with using but also troubleshooting most popular producivity software especially across the Microsoft suite of applications include Office 365.
* Knowledge and experience with various virus protection software: Symantec Endpoint Protection, McAfee, Malwarebytes or similar.
* Experience with ticket, incident and problem management tools and processes.
* Experience with Mobile Device Management specifically Intune is a plus.
* Familiarity with backup methods and tools (i.e. Backup Exec, EMC/Mozy Enterprise/PHDVirtual).
* Ability to work proficiently with minimal daily guidance and bring mature seasoned skills when working with clients as well as when working with production systems.
* Experience working within a compliance environment desirable.
As a member of an ISO Compliant centre, the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management System in place at the Centre of Excellence and globally at AXIOM MANAGED SOLUTIONS. As a member of the AXIOM MANAGED SOLUTIONS team, the applicant will have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
Axiom Managed Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer