We currently have a requirement for Senior Project Managers for projects based in Netherlands, Denmark and Limerick.
The Project Manager will work with the local teams to deliver solutions to our existing and future customer base.
· Responsible for the successful end to end delivery of Software Implementation projects
· Focused delivery of all aspects of project management including project scope definition, risk management, adaptable project scheduling, resource management, and consistent project documentation and reporting.
· Must be results oriented and drive to ensure successful completion of the projects on time, on budget and within the defined scope while leading through influence and with solid soft skills and tact.
· Provide regular reporting to applicable managers, executive team, and the client as required.
· Audit, monitor and lead correction process to ensure project and resource data is maintained consistently in accordance with standards and methodologies
· Engage in scoping and requirements gathering for new and existing projects as necessary.
· Provide leadership to the project implementation team.
· Be able to understand customer requirements and relate these back to the project delivery team or software development team where appropriate.
· The successful candidate may be asked to undertake other duties outside of this description as assigned. Travel both domestic and international will be at approx 40% of the role.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business studies.
· Project Management qualification would be desirable; e.g. PRINCE2®, PMI® or IPMA.
· Experience with implementing IT solutions based on MS technologies.
· Experience in Logistics sector would be advantageous.
· A good knowledge of Software Engineering principles.
· Fluent English required - Danish/Scandinavian/German/French language skills are advantage