Software / Hardware Technical Support Engineer
This is an exciting role that will offer the successful candidate a chance to join an expanding and successful company based in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years' experience in software and/or hardware support.
What's on offer?
Salary: up to 40k p/a
* Contributory pension scheme
* private medical insurance
* life assurance
* 25 days holiday
* Record details of all incoming support requests ensuring accurate information is obtained
* Liaise with other IT support teams to ensure speedy resolution of problems, escalate calls that cannot be resolved by the Helpdesk
* Provide application configuration and maintenance
* Take and resolve front line support calls (phone, email)
* Install the T&A application and databases
* Install and maintain hardware
* Liaise closely with Sales and Development teams
* Must have a full Irish driving license and own car.
* Experience working with Microsoft Servers and SQL Server would be an advantage.
* Have a pro-active approach with a very positive attitude.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* A willingness to travel within Ireland.
* Be self-motivated, highly resilient and have the ability to work of your own initiative.
* Have good administrative and organizational skills with a flexible attitude.
* Hold an electronics qualification (for hardware installation/maintenance) or previous experience installing electronic hardware an advantage.