Senior IT Security Advisor
My client based in Cork has a requirement for a Senior IT Security Advisor. The role will provide support to customers on different aspects of the security infrastructure such as design and operations.
* Implement information security strategies and procedures
* Monitoring and assessing vendor 3rd party security reports
* Coordinate, monitor and manage access control systems sec tools and intrusion systems to exploit vulnerabilities
* Provide analysis and solutions on potential info sec risks
* Review and update policies and procedures
* Provide network support when necessary
* 4+ years experience in a similar role with a third level degree
* Relative Security Certification such as CISSP, CEH and GIAC
* IT Security industry experience with an understand of technology risk
* Experience with end user tech such as antivirus and encryptions
* Expert knowledge of systems and network administration
* Knowledge of info sec principles
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.