Job Type: Full-time (6-month contract daily rate).
Rate: €350-450 per day (DOE).
A Front-End Web Developer is needed to work in a fast paced, design driven and ever-expanding environment. You will need to be self-sufficient- requiring minimal to no training in front end development. The role will be perfect blend of design and technical development.
* Writing code using the most popular and industry leading programming language.
* Having an especially notable degree of independence and responsibility.
* Creating websites and platforms, ensuring functionality, and improving user experience where possible.
* The quick production of prototypes and then developing these prototypes into final visual designs.
* Working alongside the rest of IT team when needed.
* Overall quality control of all platforms the customer will be using.
Qualifications and Skills
* 5+ years as a front-end developer or similar role.
* Good knowledge of website design.
* Familiarity with UI/UX.
* Excellent knowledge and experience with assessing website performance.
* Strong written and oral English communication skills.
* A relevant degree in the IT field is desirable but not essential if experience is substantial.
* Experience with Angular.
* Experience with React.
This is a contracted position. You must have the right to work in Ireland. If this role sounds ideal to you, then please apply through the link or contact Shannon Woulahan at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.