IT Project Manager
My Client is a leading mobile and web development software company that serves a range of top clients across many sectors globally. They are currently seeking an expereinced and passsionate IT Project Manager to join their team based in Wicklow.
The successful candidate will co-ordinate across their business functions to ensure the top quality delivery of their many ongoing projects.
Apply for the IT Project Manager role above, or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities of the IT Project Mamager role:
• The Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope.
• Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize the progress of the projects.
• Work with relevant stakeholders to define the project scope and objectives and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Facilitate initial proposal meetings and ongoing discussions throughout the project lifecycle.
• Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
• Liaise between team members and stakeholders.
• Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout the project life cycle.
• Effectively manage project scope by ensuring that changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the completing of short term & long term goals.
• Develop processes, tools and best practices for project management and execution.
• Prepare regular status updates and presentations for project owner and senior management.
Required Experience and Skills for the IT Project Manager role:
• Third level degree in IT, or Business
• Recognised Project Management qualification coupled with Large & small project experience.
• Personal Skills Strong organizational and coordination skills are essential as is the ability to multitask and work with all relevant stakeholders.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to liaise and communicate effectively with both business (non-IT) and technical stakeholders.
• Process driven with a focus on quality and product delivery.
• Self-motivated with an ability to work in teams, meet tight deadlines and possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new disciplines.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Strategic, operational and technical management skills.
• Flexible and be able to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
• Demonstrate a creative and innovative approach to technical solutions.
Desired Experience for the Project Manager role:
• Agile PM experience would be a bonus.
• Experienced in managing software development projects and a working knowledge of the various software development methodologies would be an advantage.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)