Mid Level .Net Developer
My client is an award-winning international company delivering high value promotional products for organizations across the globe. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated junior-mid level .net developer to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a dynamic, fast paced, global organization.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with two of the most senior IT staff in the company who were responsible for the overall architecture and development of the internal applications.
Apply for the Mid Level .Net Developer Role above or contact Mark Keenan for information.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer Role:
• Responsible for the development of Custom Web Applications, Dashboards & Analytics
• Guide and assist the wider development team using best practices
• Assist developing the documentation of current and future processes, procedures and development tasks
• Liaise with both technical and business colleagues located in Dundalk and worldwide
Required Skills and Experience for the .Net Developer Role:
• 2+ years’ experience with ASP.NET
• Experience with VB.NET
• Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related technical field
• Some in project management an advantage
• Experience working with MS TFS or similar source control applications
#Web Application #CSS #SQL #SQL Server #HTML #LINQ
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)