Windows System Administrator (February start)– Contract, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work on a Greenfield project with a leading public sector body!
This role will see the successful candidate designing and rolling out a Windows enterprise level architecture
- Design and develop an enterprise scale Microsoft Infrastructure environment
- Manage storage/ backup hardware
- Assist in building server architecture
- Implement virtualisation solutions
- Monitor and maintain estate security
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong Active Directory administration experience
- VMware experience essential
- Background in monitoring large server estates
- Microsoft Certified
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
- Long term piece of work
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric Seery on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.