Technical Project Manager
My Client is a Global Leader working in an enterprise level environment offering exciting products to businesses. Their solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with improving the productivity of mobile workforces in real-time. Due to on-going Global success they have an opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join the team.
Excellent Package on offer – bonus + healthcare + pension
Apply for the Technical Project Manager role above, or contact Ryan Wannenburg for more information.
Responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager role:
• Using project knowledge to be strategic in planning short-, mid-, long-term project objectives and identifying interdependencies
• Coordinating the activities of multiple teams and managing the dependencies between them, all in a lean operation.
• Using Lean & Agile methodologies to track progress and provide informed insight into projected completion dates for initiatives.
• Identifying, tracking and mitigating risks and issues identified throughout the delivery of initiatives.
• Using strong project and organizational knowledge, leadership and active facilitation to enable effective team meetings and high performance teams
• Communicating effectively with team members, senior leaders, and the broader organization
• Keeping senior management and key stakeholders informed of project status and escalating issues when they impact timeline, scope, quality or budget
• Contributes to the functional excellence of project management by participation in the development and continuous improvement of processes, procedures, and tools related to program and portfolio management practices
Required qualifications for the Technical Project Manager role:
• 5+ years project management experience (ideally with relevant qualifications)
• Proven knowledge and experience in Agile/Lean development methodologies and managing complex projects in an Agile environment, with experience in different SDLC methodologies
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically when planning, managing teams and processes
• Takes accountability for all project management aspects and works effectively and closely with the delivery managers
• Skilful use of interpersonal skills and influence to accomplish work without formal authority and to ensure optimal team performance
• Excellent communication and customer service skills, which enable successful collaboration with executive level stakeholders
• Strong experience facilitating project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, and ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders
• Sound judgment, problem solving, and collaboration in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to problems
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional or horizontally aligned teams
• Experience with Infrastructure roll out projects
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)