Java Developer Cork – Contract
Our client is one of the country’s largest software development organisations, they are currently looking for Java Developers to join their growing team in Cork. This will be a technically challenging position, working on a major enterprise application. The successful Java Developer will have a minimum of 3+ years commercial experience in back end and front-end Java EE technologies.
Apply for the Java Developer role above or contact Ryan Wannenburg for more information.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer Role:
• Develop/Maintain multi-tier applications in Java
• Develop front-end, service and data layer.
• Develop unit tests, understand build systems (MVN, GIT)
• Peer review of detailed designs, code and unit tests.
• Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.
• Production support
Required Skills and Experience for the Java Developer Role:
• N-Tier application design and development
• Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST
• A strong understanding of latency, performance in the JVM etc.
• Excellent knowledge of Java EE
• Web Service Development
• Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
• Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines
• Good level of software engineering literacy and communication skills
• Knowledge of design patterns
• Third level IT or related qualification
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)