Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe. We operate in over 25 countries.
Due to business expansion Expleo Ireland are currently recruiting for a Sales Account Manager to join the Sales Team. This is a full time permanent role primarily based in Dublin with travel regionally from time to time. Sectorial experience in the Energy and Utilities sector would be an advantage.
We are focused on finding an influencer who has the capability to carry out all elements of this role effectively. Due to the nature of the services we provide, there is a necessity for knowledge and experience of the Software Delivery Lifecycle and related methodologies. As the role involves C suite engagement with clients and senior Expleo stakeholders, you will need demonstrable experience of operating successfully at this level.
Expleo have a track record of delivering in the Energy & Utilities sector. This role is to continue to deliver and expand in the this sector.
Expleo Group Sales
Strong relationships with:
- Client Delivery Managers
- Service Managers
- The primary objective of the role is business development of new and existing accounts.
- Accountable for selling Expleo services and solutions to new and existing clients within the Utilities sector, this will include but is not limited to:
- Prospect and “close” new business opportunities through custom product and integrated solution selling to deliver profitable growth.
- Helping to build an understanding of our clients’ business and challenges and participating in identifying solutions for their project needs.
- Utilising a consultative selling process to propose and sell Expleo solutions to new and existing clients.
- Develop client relationships to enable continuous business development.
- Identify, manage and win sales opportunities to ensure a robust pipeline is developed with new and existing clients.
- Determinedly develop new business opportunities and maintain productive relationships with existing customers.
- Rigorously qualify all opportunities against target criteria.
- Developing trusted relationships with clients, target clients and internal client delivery teams as part of project delivery.
- To work closely with Senior Sales Executive as part of a sector team.
- Ensure that all client engagements have the appropriate contractual cover.
- Maintain accurate pipeline / sales forecasts.
- Must be able to clearly identify goals, communicate vision for the clients and then deliver results.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Third level degree.
- Sectorial experience in the Energy & Utilities sector an advantage.
- Masters Degree an advantage, particularly an MBA.
- The role requires strong written and verbal communication skills, with the successful candidate demonstrating strong client relationship management. A large portion of the role is comprised of communication with varying client seniority levels.
- Excellent commercial skills around contract negotiations & closing skills.
- Ability to articulate clear and compelling messages from multiple sources of data and information to win business.
- Builds alignment/relationships within and across regions, functions and businesses to achieve shared goals.
- All candidates are expected to work collaboratively with the relevant areas within the organisation to achieve the right solution for clients.
- Director level presentation skills.
- Negotiation skill-set.
- Innovative thinker and problem solving skills.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
- Self-starter and the ability to work on own initiative.
Why Work for Expleo:
Expleo Ireland is experiencing continuing growth, in an exciting time globally for the company. We are on the Great Places to Work list for the past four years, scoring very highly on work culture, environment, development opportunities and employee value proposition.
This is a visible role in a senior capacity in our Dublin HQ. This role requires a person with a focused drive in new business development to help Expleo continue to expand our footprint in the Energy & Utilities sector. We are very passionate about what we do, and despite our growth we maintain a small company / family feel and maintain an open door policy.