Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe. We operate in over 25 countries.
The QA Analyst works independently taking full responsibility for a certain test area. Primary role in Quality Assurance in the areas of analysis and design, implementation and and execution, in line with agreed plans and strategies.
We are open to both contract and permanent hiring.
Please note that these roles are for projects starting from September to November, based in Dublin.
- Works on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple projects.
- Takes responsibility for a certain test area and conditions as well as results evaluation, problem resolution and planning.
- Selects appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications for project use.
- Reviews quality assurance plans, data, procedures, and scripts.
- Creates test cases independendly and help prepare for evaluations. Runs tests and retests as necessary, executing test scripts in area of accountability.
- Investigates defined issues with uncertain cause and solicits input in gathering data that help identify and differentiate the symptoms and root causes of defined problems.
- Identifies test issues, report risks and define regression tests for current and future projects.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements, reporting on system quality and collecting metrics on test cases.
- Works on quality assurance projects using available test frameworks and tools focusing on on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Maintains the status of project and provides guidance to the work of junior team members, works across teams to achieve group goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- ISTQB Foundation an advantage.
- Additional course or certification in Quality Assurance an advantage.