UX/UI Designer – Permanent, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Irelands leading Utilities Companies. This role will be located in South Dublin
UX/UI Designer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working alongside the transformation team to support in all phases of the design thinking process: empathize, definition, ideation, prototype and test.
- Develop research, benchmark and Google Analytics analyses with documentation analysis reports
- Create Customer journeys and flows to understand happy and critical paths and capture pain points to be improved
- Interaction flows and 'just-enough' mock-ups that solve a problem or do a job for a customer in a clean, simple and focused manner
- Ensure new and existing UI guidelines and standards are followed during the development and maintenance of the projects
- Create sketches, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes using tools as Adobe XD, Sketch and Axure
- Create CX deliverables as CX maps, personas, interview document analyses, customer journeys, research reports, etc
What you need:
- Presented design concepts and negotiated with stakeholders to arrive at a design that supports both the business and a strong user experience
- CX/UX Experiences
- UI Experience
- Proactively recognize CX/UI gaps in design and propose quick wins solutions
- Worked within design sprints and have a working knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Reviewed and evaluated existing customer experiences
- Created designs focused in user experience and usability
- Portfolio required
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary on offer depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.