£25'000-£35'000 + Training + Progression + Bonus + Flexi + 32 holiday + Pension + Healthcare + More
Do you have a passion for C++ development and learning complex technology? Opportunity to join a small industry leading business offering the perfect support platform to become a high-level engineer!
Opportunity for a graduate or junior engineer looking to be supported by some of the UK's best developers whilst working in a celebrative, dynamic and friendly environment driven by innovation!
Established 13 years ago and now over 90 staff, this Is a highly niche and technically fascinating business that works with the world leaders within a huge market sector! Driven purely by innovation, technology and their staff, this is a business that understands the value of looking after the individuals that contribute to the businesses success and does this through a collaborative, progressive and friendly environment creating an elite hub for specialist engineers to thrive.
Initially you will join a highly experienced multi-discipline team consisting of software & hardware engineers who will be dedicated in supporting you on the job to help get you up to speed. You will then work as part of a specialist team focused on the end to end development of a network test products from customer require stage! Training will be offered to the successful candidate.
This is the perfect opportunity for a software engineer who is motivated by technology and want to be in a business that will support and encourage personal development.
* Training and on the job support on offer from an experienced team around you.
* End to end software development of network test product
* C++ Programming
* Object orientated programming
* Multithread programming
* Network Programming on real-time systems (Linux platform)
* Small but highly experienced development team.
*Highly technical and niche business within leading edge technology
*Lots of technical support and progression on new languages including Python and C#
* Degree in / or relative to Computer science.
* Some C++ Programming experience
* Object orientated programming experience
* Passionate about cutting edge technology
* Looking to join a friendly, collaborative and social business to build a career
* Interesting to personal career and technical development
* Looking for training and on the job support
*Looking to technically progress on new technology and languages
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Richard Leng at Rise IT.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise IT, a subsidiary of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.