We are seeking a Cloud Architect to join our expending team. You will be working alongside architects, technologists and the development teams with the responsibility to ensure that our products and solutions integrate with our clients. Additionally, the Cloud Architect will take a lead role working closely with our Operations Engineering team to provide a world-class DevOps Environment capable of handling the anticipated development load.
Apply for the Cloud Architect Role, or contact Shane Carton. for more information.
Responsibilities of the Cloud Architect Role:
• Provide technical direction for our approach for cloud/SaaS and on-premise products
• Lead on the setting and enforcement of architecture standards and practices affecting development of all new products as well as impacting existing ones. Develop these standards in coordination with peers in other divisions.
• Evangelize the cloud and microservice message and architecture within the development organization and to our field organizations, partners and customers
• Review and evaluate new and existing architecture and code to ensure it meets standards; or for existing products that they will operate within the overall cloud architecture.
• Research new technologies, including hands-on technical evaluation and POCs.
• Create and maintain documentation.
Required Qualifications and Skills for the Cloud Architect Role:
• 10+ years of experience in information technology.
• 8+ years of experience managing infrastructure or platform teams.
• 8+ years of application development.
• Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
• Demonstrated experience in both legacy corporate solution architecture approaches as well as experience pivoting to cloud approach.
• Experienced with internal and external cloud technologies, Certifications in Cloud, and track record of application migrations to cloud.
• In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language.
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
• AWS Certifications is advantageous.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)