Our client based in Sligo require a Level 2 Helpdesk Engineer for their expanding business. Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, you will be required to remotely diagnose and resolve all Level 2 helpdesk support issues using remote login software (TeamViewer). You will be involved in installation and implementation projects at your level. Your other duties will include; client administration; call escalation, call logging and knowledge management, preventative maintenance checks, communicating with 3rd party vendors, monitoring services, software and hardware installations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support all Microsoft desktop software and applications, incl Hosted Environments
• Support Backup/Disaster Recovery products (local/cloud)
• Support Office 365/Google Apps
• Systems/Client Administration (Active Directory, Group Policy
• Hardware Support (PCs, laptops, printers/scanners, mobile devices)
• Support for AV/Anti-Spam/Filtering /Encryption (incl MSP products)
• Monitoring & Security Products (End-Point Management, Vulnerability/Network infiltration)
• LAN/WAN support
• Remote Desktop/VPN support
• Communicating with third-Party Vendors.
• Ensure that:
- All helpdesk calls are logged correctly and knowledge base notes are correctly updated
- All Billable time is accounted for
- All calls are given the correct attention in terms of priority and SLA
- All calls are correctly escalated and escalated in a timely manner
- A high level of customer service is applied at all times.
• Be aware of and comply with all Health and Safety regulations as directed by the Company. Ensure the health and safety policy of the Company is strictly adhered to. Operating computers and other office equipment as required in a safe manner. Ensuring any defective equipment is repaired in a timely manner.
• Participate in the Performance Management System.
• Ensure you follow Work Processes/Work Instructions.
• Maintaining a high standard of work performance, attendance, appearance and punctuality
at all times.
• Ensure good working relationships with colleagues at all times.
• Ensure that the highest standards of confidentiality are maintained in relation to all areas
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!