Digital Content Developer – Permanent, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Irelands leading Utilities Companies. This role will be located in South Dublin.
This role will see the successful candidate working alongside a team in the Digital Services area. You will be responsible for both the day-to-day management and the strategic development of the client’s digital customer experience.
- Supporting the Digital Design team in developing new features and providing all necessary related content
- Support the Digital Content Lead in ensuring website content is fully compliant and approved by the stakeholders.
- Support the Digital Team by providing assurance on content quality and content regression on major website upgrades
- Management of site tags and reports on website performance
- Supporting Digital Content Lead on SEO strategy and performance
What you need:
- 1+ years’ experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in CMS management (Silverstripe CMS)
- A good technical understanding.
- An understanding and familiarity with HTML, SEO best practices, Google Analytics and Agile software development practices
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.