Senior Java Developer
My Client, a world market leader of IT solutions for public transport, have partnered with Solas in their search for a number of Java developers as they build a new development team in the global HQ in Maynooth.
The successful candidate will have strong backend Java8, spring and maven and will assist in the development of real-time solutions for clients across Ireland.
Apply for the Senior Java Developer role above, or contact Mark Keenan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer role:
• You will join our new software team in Maynooth, Ireland, developing and implementing innovative solutions for public transport
• The focus will be on enhancing our control centre software for automated vehicle location (AVL), intermodal transport control system (ITCS) and electromobility applications
• International project work will include analysis, design and implementation of our products
• Applied technologies will be Java, JPA, Spring and Maven
Required Qualifications and Skills for the Senior Java Developer role:
• University degree in software engineering, information systems / technology, computer science or similar
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience of commercial object-oriented software development based on Java
• Java Persistence API and relational databases such as Oracle and Postgress would be a plus
• Commitment, team spirit and motivation to assume responsibility in an international environment
• Availability to travel (including initial training period in our head office in Karlsruhe, Germany)
• Proficient in written and spoken English
#SeniorJavaDeveloper Backend #Java #BackendDeveloper #IT #Java8 #Maven #Spring
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)