Purpose of role:
You will be required to assist in testing and other functions of a moderately complex nature in conjunction with more senior software testers and software engineers. You will create new and maintain existing automation scripts, execute new and existing automated regression tests to identify, document, retest and track discovered defects to closure.
* Design and Develop scripts to support Automation Strategy.
* Suggest opportunities for test automation.
* Develop test automation scripts using company used tools TestComplete, JMeter, Selenium.
* Execute and Analyse Automated Regression Test Scripts to ensure stability and quality of Products.
* Report Automated Regression Test results. Create and maintain required process documentation as needed.
* Identify, report, retest and track product defects to closure. Interface with product developers and quality analysts as needed.
* Liaise with QA team, Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers.
* Plan, implement and execute detailed scripts for new functionality data updates for software release.
* Identify and clearly communicate potential project issues.
* 2 years' experience in a software quality role.
* Experience with database applications, client-server applications, or web-based applications, preferably in quality assurance.
* Experience of software testing/test automation including use of a test automation tool such as TestComplete, Selenium or JMeter.
* Understanding of the software development life-cycle and proficient in testing methodologies, including automation, functional, regression, integration and system testing.
* Strong analysis skills and excellent attention to detail.
* Good communication skills
* Passion to learn new technologies and systems with a high degree of ownership.
* Proficient in Python and vbscript or similar scripting languages, preferably with experience in a test automation context.
* API testing experience, an advantage but not essential.
* Experience working with a test management tool, an advantage but not essential.
* ISTQB an advantage but not essential.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package. Company benefits include pension, health insurance, health club membership & Sports and Social Club.
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV and I will be in contact with more detail.