Information Security Analyst required for leading North Dublin based client.
Reporting to the IT Security Manager, the Information Security Analyst will join the existing technical team who support, monitor and advise on key security policies, technologies and metrics across our client’s group of companies. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with leading cybersecurity technology and tools, you will be key to sustaining the existing security event triage and remedial actions required to reduce the impact or likelihood of a security incident.
You will be part of a team responsible for identifying risks, vulnerabilities and incidents and managing them to an acceptable risk level, with responsibility for monitoring the baseline security controls throughout the group and reporting on exceptions.
The Information Security Analyst will:
• Ensure current and comprehensive security policies are in place and are adhered to
• Monitor, research, evaluate, and maintain systems alerts & procedures to protect from unauthorised and/or malicious activities across multiple platforms
• Provide analysis, assessment and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices
• Analyse potential cyber threats from a variety of intakes taking appropriate response actions to include threat containment and/or escalation Assist with the delivery of IT Security Awareness Programme’s to ensure the necessary understanding of roles, responsibilities and importance of IS Security
• Liaise with the business and other IT functions and the wider business representatives to resolve issues and manage risk
• Build relationships with key IT suppliers and maintains awareness of their services and strategies
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years IT Security Analysis experience in a corporate environment
• Strong Router, switch and VLAN security / wireless security experience
• Solid understanding of information security concepts and technologies
• IT Security Certification (ideally CISSP)
• Strong team player
• Proactive approach to problem-solving
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.