Core Java Developer (Financial Services)
Start: October 2019
Duration: 12 month Contract with potential to extend
The Fixed Income Currencies and Commodities technology team, deliver critical low-latency front-office pricing/trading solutions to the FICC businesses.
The consultant will be working in the eFX technology team, helping to analyze, design, build and deploy multi-tier, high availability systems globally deployed systems.
This person is going to transcend a number of projects and so needs to have multifaceted experience in terms of programmes of work with core skills listed below.
* 3 to 5 years of experience working as Core Java Developer
* Front end tech experience (html5, css etc.)
* Good understanding of FX
* Full Stack Experience (on a lesser extent to Java)
* Experienced in Scrum or other agile development methodologies
* Excellent communications skills
* FX business knowledge
* Equities business knowledge
* Proven ability to perform across the portfolio of projects concurrently
* BS / BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related technical area
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will already have the legal right to live and work in Republic of Ireland.
"emagine Consulting are an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin