Senior Data Scientist - Dublin City Centre
My client, an exciting marketing analytics start up based in Dublin city centre, are currently on the lookout for a Senior Data Scientist with the view to become manager.
You will work on an exciting range of projects alongside the Software Engineering team (largely on web analytics) to build algorithms to identify business opportunities. This role reports to CEO and is part of the management team. The company is growing at a rate of 300% so the role of data manager has become essential to everyday operations within the business.
- Manage a team of Data Analysts
- Using Python or R and PowerBI to develop business and market reports
- Design new quality rules for the development team
- Design the Data Quality KPIs & dashboards
- Generate routine and ad hoc reports, graphs, and presentations
- In collaboration with others, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- Work closely with the Sales Team in their meetings and understanding the data requirements
- Ideally 3-5 years of analytics experience.
- 3-5 years experience interrogating large data sets.
- Data cleansing experience
- Hands-on experience with coding: using statistical software or programming languages (such as R, Python, or other CLI tools) to analyze structured and unstructured data-sets to answer real-world business problems.
- Experience working with data extraction tools: Hive, SQL, Elastic Search etc.
- A strong track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, and being results-oriented. You will need to be a self-starter and work well in a fast paced environment.
There is a great package on offer here including company bonus and stock options, also a great opportunity for a mid level to senior data scientist to make their first move towards management. You will be provided with full training and really grow and develop your career. The company is looking for a "DATA GEEK" someone who is passionate about data and always striving to find new solutions.
To hear more, please contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 to hear more.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.