Information Security Officer - North Dublin
A fantastic opportunity for you to come in to a progressive company that will you give you the chance to really make a stamp on the security roadmap of this organisation!
My client, a leader in the payment industry is currently looking to hire a new Information Security Officer (ISO).
The ISO will be responsible for the delivery, strategy and architecture of the company's property and tech stack. You be primarily responsible for the development and delivery of the security plans and operational procedures within information security.
What you require as the ISO:
* Minimum of 5 years in Information Security, Risk Management and IT, Ideally within a multi-million euro company.
* Degree in a relevant tech field.
* Knowledge of tech trends and information security risk management frameworks such as PCI, SANS, GIAC, CobiT, ISO, ITIL
* High level Project, Budget, Time and Staff management.
* Strong negotiation skills
* Proven experience in a similar position
* Professional certifications in Security CISSP, CISM, CISA
If you would like to be considered for this role please submit your profile online or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.