Network/Helpdesk Support Analyst
Outsourced IT is one of Ireland’s premier IT companies. The company was founded in 2002 and has been supplying
high quality IT equipment and related services to our extensive client base since then. We have an exciting opportunity
for a Network/Helpdesk Support Analyst to join our IT team. The ideal candidate will be tech savy and organized with
a passion for all things IT and a desire to learn and expand their role.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Excellent communication skills, Fluent English both verbal & written
• Extremely organized, with high attention to detail and a strong work ethic
• Excellent time management skills and ability to manage changing workloads
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to demonstrate same
• 1 years’ experience in a Customer Helpdesk role providing IT technical problem resolution
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a customer facing/focused role
• Experience of diagnosing and solving problems
• Strong customer focus and client expectation management skills
• Currently holds independent right to work in Ireland
• A high degree of computer literacy & technical competency in key areas such as Telephony, Networks and the Internet
• Working knowledge of the administration & use of industry standard email platforms e.g. Microsoft Outlook / Office365
• Working knowledge and experience in the Microsoft Office suite of products i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Working knowledge of ITIL level call logging tools and experience in managing call queue and workloads within same.
• Working knowledge of IT Service Desk tools for remote issue resolution e.g. Teamviewer
• Working closely with our customers in delivering high quality support while ensuring that changes and
enhancements are carried out properly and on a timely basis.
• The ability to manage multiple priorities effectively while maintaining clear and efficient communications with management and customers.
• Answering incoming IT calls and monitor logged calls.
• Perform basic troubleshooting for alerts/issues raised in a timely and effective manner.
• Accurately record all tickets raised on our ticket management system.
• Adhere to strict SLA's when dealing with support tickets
• Track and follow up on tickets from creation to resolution.
• Escalating incidents, as required, to the appropriate 2nd and 3rd Level Support teams.
• Acting as a liaison between our customers and our technical teams.
• Liaise with third party support organisations for repairs and replacements.
• Prioritise daily/weekly/monthly work in accordance with small projects and daily support required by the business.
• To perform ad-hoc tasks and projects and reports as required.
• Assist in Continuous Improvement initiatives and the constant refinement of our operational processes.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV via this website.