My client is a leading services provider for the video gaming industry. They are an Irish company with offices around the world and you will be working in their Global HQ in Dublin. The Jira Engineer will be responsible for overseeing product configurations and building out workflows;
To apply for the Jira Engineer role, apply above or contact Mark Keenan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Jira Engineer Role:
• Provide configuration and administrative support
• Be the go-to authority for Confluence and Jira
• Evaluate, test, implement and lead the usage of Atlassian add-ons
• Interpret and map business requirements to Confluence and Jira configurations
• Apply application security practices, and apply, maintain and solve access and permissions issues for projects, spaces and associated components
• Design and implement custom Jira configurations
Required Skills and Experience for the Jira Engineer Role:
• Experience running multiple Confluence/Jira environments
• 3+ years’ experience administering, configuring and maintaining Atlassian applications in a large, multi-methodology organization
• Experience configuring application links and DVCS accounts to seamlessly integrate Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket, etc.
• Familiar with Atlassian application monitoring techniques
• Experience in solving issues and performing installations, migrations, and add-on installation
• Experience managing user permissions
• Excellent communication ability in working with both technical and non-technical users.
• Ability to self-organize across various backlogs, handle changes in daily workload, and prioritize work under contending deadlines
• Knowledge of Apache/Tomcat configuration would be an advantage
• Proficiency in Linux server command line troubleshooting utilities