I'm looking to speak with any experienced infrastructure engineers with a strong DevOps mindset who want to lead a team within a fast paced environment in Cork. The company are a successful local organisation who have been on a mission to build the fastest and most scalable infrastructure within their niche sector of the market.
The role itself will lead both the Infrastructure/DevOps and IT teams and will involve the plan, design, execution and deployment of highly available IT Infrastructure as well as the support and maintenance that follows. You'll be working on multiple different areas including servers, security, systems, applications and networks.
It is essential that you will have experience working in a high availability environment and managing infrastructure for low latency high volume systems. You'll need to have been part of a 24x7 infrastructure team working in an internet facing organisation where up-time is everything!
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* At least 6 years Linux Systems Administration/DevOps Experience.
* Experience leading a team and taking lead on projects.
* Knowledge of Microservice Architecture.
* Hands on container experience - Docker/Kubernetes
* Config management knowledge - Puppet/Chef/Ansible
* VMware experience.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
* Excellent communication both written and verbal.
If you'd be interested in applying please send across your CV immediately. Or for more information contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.