Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a leading specialist retailer based in North Wales.
Our client is a reputable leader in their field and has a consistent legacy of growth in sales and profits, our client is in need to add headcount to their head office team.
We are partnered in the recruitment of an DevOps Infrastructure Engineer position.
An excellent opportunity has arrived for a talented IT Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer to join the team on a FTC basis. We are looking for a hands on, results orientatedd individual who enjoys taking on responsibility and having true impact.
Our client is a fast paced multi channel retailer who are massively investing in technology and driving the business forward on all platforms.
* Responsible for the reliability, availability & performance of the IT infrastructure including all testing and UAT environments.
* Supporting a dynamic software development workforce and assisting them with deployment, automation and orchestration tasks.
* Maintaining virtual and cloud based environments relating to our clients IT services focusing on resilience and performance.
* Document the design, deployment paths, operation and basic troubleshooting of all technology platforms.
* Proactive monitoring of all the IT Infrastructure and application services.
* To keep abreast of technical developments of operational importance and to participate in developing or setting standards as directed.
What we are looking for:
* Extensive IT infrastructure background
- Experience in the core infrastructure technologies, including but not limited to: Linux, Windows Server, Jenkins, Gitlab, Kubernetes, Ansible
* Practical experience with docker containers
Exposure to Headless/React/GO is a real bonus!
Please note that this is a FTC for 12 monthsTo find out more - please apply today