Mid-level .Net Developer
My client is a US multinational who is deciding on two locations currently in Ireland. For positions in Galway the successful candidate will be working on cutting edge greenfield projects in the ecommerce space.
As a Mid-Level .Net Developer you will work with a strong Agile team.
The initial team will be made up of a Development Manager, Architect and 6 seniors, so they are looking to hire 10 Junior to Mid-level .Net Developers to compliment the team.
Mid-level .Net Developer – Benefits include:
• 25 days holidays
• Salary €50-60 k neg
• Educational assistance
• Subsidised canteen
• Sponsored training events
• Flexi time
• Access to Cloud training Azure, AWS, - paid courses to upskill
Mid-level .Net Developer – What you will do:
• Reporting to the Development Manager, our Developers contribute to new and innovative ways of producing software. This includes:
Develop new functionality and products
• Participate in a small, energetic teams on a rapid, agile development schedule.
• Be responsible for live systems, maintaining queuing systems as assigned
Mid-level .Net Developer – What you’ll need:
• 2 years+ in a Full stack .Net Developer role.
• .NET Core & ASP.NET MVC Core
• .NET Framework & ASP.NET MVC
• Creative, articulate and flexible
• SQL Server
• React & TypeScript
#.NET Developer #Developer #C# #Cork #RESTful #Greenfield
Apply for the Mid-Level .Net Developer role above, or contact Seamus Breslin for more informationIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00353 1 2449520)