itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client in the hiring of an IT Support Engineer. This is a 6-month daily rate contract position based with our client in Dublin 9.
The successful client will join our client's internal IT Support Team providing general level 1 technical support to end users, while also working on various projects when required.
* Active Directory
* Excellent Client PC and Laptop hardware replacement, maintenance and troubleshooting
* Windows 7/8/10 setup, troubleshooting and support in a business environment
* VoIP/ IP Phones
* Client Network Cabling and Patching
* Desk Moves, Rollouts, Client data transfer
* Microsoft Office and/or Office 365
* Microsoft Outlook in an Exchange or Office 365 environment
* PC Imaging
* Client Print support
* Application support
* Citrix Client support
* Thin Client hardware support
* Smartphone configuration (iOS and Android)
* Peripheral device support
* 1-2 years' experience working in a similar technical support environment
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.