Infrastructure Operations Support Engineer - Dublin West- JO 1563
Zenith Technologies have an immediate requirement for Infrastructure Operations Support Engineer to be based on site of our global biotech client in Dublin West to be responsible for infrastructure support of Enterprise Systems and other applications installed at the site.
Infrastructure operations Support Engineer will liase with corporate IT teams, responsible for technical aspects of Enterprise Systems and applications and other corporate systems required to support the site.
• Will actively participate in the creation of project deliverables such as design documents, configuration build, and installation and validation activities.
• Initial responsibilities will be to deliver the communication system for the site
• Act as Technical Support Specialist/Engineer for Enterprise/Business Applications and Systems.
• Supports management team on schedules and budget development and control.
• Assist with the application and operating patching process.
• Work with BT and DXC on network and infrastructure tasks and projects.
• Assist and liaise with Global Security, Incident Management, and Departments & Vendors on Application & System Security policies, prevention methods, threats and incidents as they arise.
• Responsible to ensure the technical delivery of applications to meet business objectives.
• Responsible for regular communication between Automation and IT as well as multi-functional team stakeholders.
• Gathers input and coordinates with the project team, Site or Global representatives to develop requirements.
• Participate in the turnover process to ensure compliance with the client standard.
• Contribute to a high-performance culture by recognising and resolving issues as they arise.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Third level degree in Engineering/Information Systems/Computer Science or Life Science.
* 3-5 years' experience providing IT systems/application support in a highly regulated manufacturing industry
* Experience of the following: Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 Windows Win 7 and 10, MS Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, MS Office 2010/2013,Office 365, Skype for Business MS SharePoint 2010/2013, LAN/WAN/VPN.
* Experience working with Global Teams in the support and upgrade of Server, Network and Virtual Infrastructure Environments.
* Experience with designing information interfaces, data conversion, and network and infrastructure fundamentals.
* Ensuring compliance with practices, policies, procedures, legal requirements and goals of project sponsors and approved methodologies, develop supporting documentation and monitor budget tracking/ timeliness/ scheduled resources.
* Strong project management skills
* Good knowledge of databases, reporting and analytic systems.
* Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organising and planning skills.
* Strong communication skills.
* Problem solver with a focus on the achievement of overall project goals.
* Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
* Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems by utilising technical, project management, and business expertise.
* Ability to work independently and remotely with minimum direct supervision.
* Strong Customer relationship management skills and strong critical thinking skills.
* Industrial technology collaboration and influencing skills.
* Thorough knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP).
* Strong working knowledge of 21 CFR 11 or Annex 11 compliance requirements as they relate to IT systems/Applications.
* Experience with pharmaceutical applications
*Further details on role available to short listed candidates
**Shortlisted applicants who fit the requirements outlined above will be contacted for screen call before being presented to Engineering Management and / or client for technical consideration
Zenith Technologies is a world leading provider of products and services to the Life Science industry. We are focused on improving our customers' performance across the manufacturing enterprise through the application of innovative technologies. Zenith Technologies is embedded in numerous world leading Life Science multinational companies where we continue to deliver superior solutions