Level 1 IT Support Analyst
About this role
My client is seeking an ambitions Level 1 Helpdesk professional to join them at a pivotal time of growth. Supporting several hundred users in a multi-site environment, you'll be exposed to a variety of work across a number of different business. This role is based in my client's head office in Roscrea, Co. Tipperary but from time to time there would be a requirement to travel off site. This role will provide front-line technical support across a number of technical issues relating to hardware, software, networks, laptops, desktops, etc. Ideally, you will have a couple of years' experience in client facing technical support coupled with hands on exposure to Microsoft Office and Office 365.
Role and responsibilities:
* You'll provide excellent customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
* You'll resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
* You'll perform user and system administration duties.
* 1 - 3 years hands on experience in working in an end user desktop support role
* Microsoft Office and Office 365 Administration experience.
* Windows 8 & Windows 10 exposure
* Windows Server 2012
* Remote Desktop Support
* Active Directory
* TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP
* Printer & peripheral device troubleshooting
* Full clean driving licence & own transport for occasional site visits.
To apply for this exciting Level 1 IT Support Analyst role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!