Senior Citrix Administrator
itContracting on behalf of our enterprise client based in Dublin City Centre, are seeking applications from experienced Senior Citrix Administrators.
If successfully selected, you will join our client's IT Infrastructure Operations team onsite, on a day-rate contract basis.
Your primary responsibility in this contract will be to maintain our client's enterprise Citrix environment. This contract will be a BAU (business as usual) Citrix administration role and dealing with Citrix related tickets.
* Extensive experience with Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop and web interface implementation
* V6 through to V7 across multiple domains and farms
* Proven ability to troubleshoot a wide variety of day to day BAU issues as well as dealing with support ticket escalations
* Citrix Director
* Experience in NetScaler's and NMAS tool desirable
* PVS and CAG design, build and deployment desired
If you are not familiar with contracting or if you would like to know more about the contract or client, please get in touch with me (details below) and I will be happy to chat with you in confidence and without obligation.
Candidates must be currently eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly (+353 1 526 7737 or )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.