Software QA/Automation Engineer
My client is an Irish-based company developing solutions for IOT applications in satellite communications and rail transportation markets.
They are currently seeking a Software QA/Automation Engineer to join their growing QA team. The successful candidate will work closely with the software development team and will assist in the delivery of their multiple products across several platforms.
Apply for the Software QA/Automation Engineer role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Software QA/Automation Engineer role
• Work within the QA team executing on our overall QA automation strategy
• Implement appropriate tests to guarantee integrity of the product
• Work within a multidisciplinary scrum team to represent QA concerns.
• Enhance overall team velocity
Required Experience and Skills of the Software QA/Automation Engineer role:
• Have 3 years’ experience working in a QA capacity within automation
• Have experience of working within Agile software development frameworks
• Degree in Computer Science
• Experience in configuring and setting up TCP/IP networks would be a bonus
• Strong linux user, proficient in linux networking
• Python coding experience
• Practical knowledge of Software testing concepts
#QAEngineer #QA #Agile #Linux #PythonIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)