Exciting new for FRONTEND DEVELOPEPS.
A client, a global leader with offices based in Galway are looking to add two frontend developers to their Development Technology & Services team. This team is at the forefront of emerging technology, creating and optimizing tools that enable other teams to code better and more efficiently.
Some skills you may have:
* 4+ years of technology industry experience, including a minimum of 2+ years of experience developing client-server applications, web applications and/or services.
* On the backend our team primarily uses C# and the .NET Core framework but we're looking for a developer with strong experience in one or more OO languages such as C#, Java, Python, Go, or Ruby.
* Knowledge of the web service environment. E.g. HTTP, REST, microservice architectures, security, and scalability.
* You write tests for your code to keep the quality bar high.
* You have a genuine interest in keeping up with technical trends in the software industry and applying this knowledge.
* We work in a dynamic environment and sometimes need to pivot to adapt to the changing needs of game teams. Candidates will need an ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible - able to adapt plans and react to change.
* Excellent communication skills, including verbal, face-to-face, written, and presentation.
* Ability to work independently as part of a distributed organization.
* Able to quickly assess situations, troubleshoot complex problems, and keep a calm head under tight time constraints and high pressure.
* Self-starter and ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles, and solutions with little supervision.