Quality Analyst- Limerick
The role is based in our client's brand new, state of the art offices in Limerick.
What we require of you:
* Design and Develop scripts to support Automation Strategy.
* Suggest opportunities for test automation.
* Develop test automation scripts using company used tools TestComplete, JMeter, Selenium.
* Execute and Analyze Automated Regression Test Scripts to ensure product stability
* Report Automated Regression Test results. Create and maintain required process documentation as needed.
* Identify, report, retest and track product defects to closure. Interface with product developers and quality analysts as needed.
We look for
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or quality assurance.
* A minimum of two years experience in a software quality role.
* Experience with database applications, client-server applications, or web-based applications, preferably in quality assurance.
* Experience of software testing/test automation including use of a test automation tool such as TestComplete, Selenium or JMeter.
* Understanding of the software development lifecycle and proficient in testing methodologies, including automation, functional, regression, integration and system testing.
* Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
* Good communication skills - Need to communicate closely with project team QA team, Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to ensure a clear understanding of requirements.
* Passion to learn new technologies and systems with a high degree of ownership.
* Ability to be flexible and team-oriented, with good interpersonal skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks.