Development Team Lead (Java/.NET) – South Dublin
Our client, a global market-leader based in Dublin 18, requires a Team Lead to manage multiple development teams across Java Full Stack Developers as well as some .NET teams.
The successful candidate will join an Agile team and manage the development of highly scalable web applications with a focus on usability and performance.
· Leading existing teams of full stack developers to create globally used backends and dashboards used by commercial entities with significant amounts of data in real time
· Utilising Scrum Agile development processes to hit regular sprints
· Joining a culture of Test Driven Development (TDD)
· Ongoing communication with Scrum Managers, Senior Developers and Business Analysts
· 10+ years of post grad Java, Java EE, and UI development, Angular JS and ideally some experience within the MS OO stack
· At least 6 years of managing and mentoring developers, familiarity with code review, networking and exposure to multiple Operating Systems (Mainframe if possible)
· ITIL and Scrum Certifications highly beneficial
· Tech Stack:
o Java, J2EE, Spring, JSP/Servlets, RESTful Web Service
o UI Unit testing – Jasmine; Karma
o Database: ORM Technologies (Hibernate, JPA Ibatis), SQL, JDBC
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.