A great client of mine is looking for a frontend developer to join their team in Dublin City. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented team, in a friendly environemnt, working on the latest technologies.
Who would this role suit?
* Is comfortable developing large scale projects, working with multiple departments, through face to face and online interaction
* Exhibits a well-rounded understanding and keeps up to date with front end technologies and can adapt these new technologies to our needs.
* Manages projects confidently from start to finish managing project owners and other participants so they are aware of all stages of the project.
* Works closely with a proactive Design team to achieve long term goals.
* Cares about tools, processes and standards, loves technology, and is always seeking ways to improve themselves and their team.
* Documents and articulates ideas clearly and is not afraid to be heard.
* Can write clean HTML, following current best practices and is able to structure HTML correctly to make best use of CSS selectors.
* Has a solid understanding of CSS
* Can deliver responsive designs.
* Knowledge of pre-processors such as SASS, LESS etc. is a plus.
* Has a solid understanding of Vanilla JS.
* Familiar with node.js build tools like Grunt, Gulp, etc.
* Knowledge of the ES specification, Typescript etc is a plus, as is experience with frameworks like AngularJS, EmberJS, React or VueJS.
* Has experience with a version control system.
* Can debug client-side issues using Developer Tools and other debug tools.
* Can diagnose client-side performance issues and use tools like Lighthouse.
* Understands cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues and constraints.