Systems & Security Administrator - 6-Month Contract
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a well-known state body, in the hiring of an experienced Systems Administrator with knowledge and experience in Cyber Security to assist in Security administration and projects.
You will have a strong background in Windows Systems Administration with good knowledge in virtualisation and database technologies and a keen interest in developing in Cyber Security. You should have good knowledge in security as applied to Windows infrastructure and Microsoft applications, in particular Office 365.
Experience & Requirements:
* Minimum of 5 years Systems Administration/Systems Engineering experience on Windows based infrastructure
* Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 administration
* Strong experience in Active Directory, Exchange and Office365 administration, management and configuration, including Group Policy
* Knowledge of Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps would be beneficial
* Good knowledge of database administration and concepts, in particular SQL server
* Powershell scripting
* Administration of virtualized environments including Hyper-V, VMware and Citrix
* Network, systems and application performance monitoring
* Good knowledge of Cyber Security technologies and best practice
* Incident Management and Root Cause Analysis
* Additional knowledge of Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, IAM and SIEM tools would be an advantage
* Industry certification such as MCSA, MCSE, CCNA and any additional security qualifications would be beneficial
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie ). All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.