Our client, a leading cloud communications Company, is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their SRE team in Dublin 2
This is a carer making opportunity to join high performance SRE team servicing a global production environment. The SRE Team create bridges with development teams and product teams by advocating good practices, optimizing performance and providing guidance to the most effective solution.
· Take end-to-end ownership of the design, implementation and monitoring of the higher layer of the infrastructure
· Work with development teams to advise and guide on technological decisions
· Work with other SREs and Platform engineers but also Network and Switching Engineers and in close relation with architects, project managers, product owners, developers and NOC members.
· You ensure the solution meets all the requirements for availability, security, monitoring, alerting and scaling.
· Be available for on-call rotation cover
· Linux, ansible and git
· Relational databases: MariaDB (+ galera), MySQL, PostgreSQL Cassandra
· Messaging and streaming: Kafka, RabbitMQ Tomcat ELK Stack
· Monitoring/Alerting: Sensu, Kapacitor, Grafana, InfluxDB
· Containers: Docker, Swarm, k8s, LXC/LXD
· Virtualisation: OpenStack ecosystem, KVM/QEMU, SDS (Ceph, Swift), SDN (OVS/OVN, Cisco ACI)
· Proxies/Web/API: Kong, HAProxy, apache2, nginx
· HA/Service discovery: corosync/pacemaker, heartbeat, keepalived, consul
· Competitive salary and perks
· Meet-up and travel opportunities for knowledge exchange
· Healthy snacks and drinks
· Communication allowance
· Health insurance
· Pension scheme
· Bike to work scheme
· Company devices and goodies: