Mid and Senior Software Engineers
My client is looking for Mid Level and Senior Level Software Engineers to join their Belfast team, who will become a key contributor to the company during a significant time of growth.
The team started with a blank canvas and have ownership of the product and technical solution. They are developing with some of the most modern technologies, including distributed graph databases, Go, Python, React and AWS.
What this role will offer you:
* Scope to learn a wide range of new technologies
* A strong, respected team which values trust
* Significant responsibility while remaining completely rooted in the technology
* Opportunity to build and contribute to green-field solutions on modern cloud architecture using the most advanced engineering principles
The successful Software Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* 25 days holiday + public holidays
* 10% bonus
* Private Medical Insurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Dental Insurance
* Personal Travel Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Group Income Protection
* Group Pension Scheme
* + many more
Some of the main duties of the Software Engineer will include:
* Use your expertise to help define an ambitious technical roadmap for the company's next-generation discovery tool alongside the Belfast-based product owner
* Demonstrate your passion and skill in the design and construction of robust, scalable services and secure applications
* Adopt and refine SCM and DevOps processes to facilitate agile development
* Confidently promote the company's team's principles across the organisation
In order to be the successful Software Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Subscribes to best practices in modern software development and possesses demonstrable experience with a major programming language - as the company's technology stack is centered around Go, experience with this is desirable.
* Proven experience in the development and delivery of successful applications at impressive scale
* Sound understanding of cloud computing principles including security, high-availability and automation - experience with Amazon Web Services is desirable
* Experienced with modern SCM for various types of development life cycle
* An understanding of containerisation and microservices architecture
The following personal qualities are desired:
* Passionate about self-learning
* Highly motivated and relentless in solving problems
* Prepared to go the extra mile when the team is up against it
* Achieves the right balance of confidence and respect
* Exemplifies leadership and challenges the status-quo when necessary
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Tags: Golang, Go Programming Language, Python, React, AWS, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Analyst Programmer
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.