IT Infrastructure & Network Engineer
Dublin 7 (office/field-based, with country-wide travel)
€45,000 - €55,000 DOE Plus Benefits
Our client enables their customer's growth through the provision of exceptional managed IT support and professional services. They are now looking for an IT Infrastructure & Network Engineer to join their growing team and deliver a high-quality service to customers.
As an IT Infrastructure & Network Engineer, you will:
- Oversee infrastructure projects, including implementing servers, storage and firewalls
- Carry out infrastructure reviews and designs
- Deliver presentations to customers
- Carry out formal reporting and complete documentation
- Travel to sites across Ireland to facilitate the delivery of projects
To be considered as an IT Infrastructure & Network Engineer, you will need:
- At least five years’ IT infrastructure implementation and support experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft server and 365 cloud platforms
- Knowledge of IT security, including networking, firewalls and network architecture, as well as IT security standards (ISO 27001)
- Knowledge of wider IT assurance, including disaster recovery, data protection, project management and third-party management
- A full, valid driving licence and the willingness to travel throughout Ireland
You will also need to be aligned to our client’s values of:
- Customer focus
- Honesty and integrity
- Passionate about technology and striving for continual improvement
- Personal and team commitment and accountability
- Professional in all communications and dealings
Our client would like to hear from you if you have worked as an Infrastructure Engineer, IT Implementation Manager, IT Support Engineer, Infrastructure Implementation Engineer, Network Engineer, Infrastructure & Network Engineer, or Technical Support Engineer.
What are the benefits?
- Develop your career with a successful business that is growing on an international scale
- Join a team who are passionate about technology and committed to continuous improvement
- Car allowance
- Pension contribution
- Phone and laptop
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of IT Infrastructure & Network Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 39 hours per week