My Client is a leading global provider of technical services to the video gaming industry and beyond. They are currently seeking a driven and passionate Systems Engineer to join their growing team based in Dublin.
To apply for the Systems Engineer role, apply above, or contact Mark Keenan for more information
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer role:
• Act as the technical point of contact for Office 365 incidents.
• Work as part of a project team dealing with complex and time sensitive migrations.
• Assist with cloud technical solutions and migrations
• Plan and coordinate updates, outages, maintenance windows, and any other activities that could impact the availability of services.
• Automate tasks as needed through the use of scripting technologies
Required Experience and Skills for the Systems Engineer role:
• 5+ years of progressive experience with the supporting Exchange Online and Microsoft O365
• Experience of Azure AD and Cloud integration.
• Experience with Exchange to Office 365 migrations
• Office 365 Admin Application and Services in a Hybrid server environment
• Thorough understanding and experience of email systems and enterprise infrastructures
• 3+ years establishing and maintaining O365, user accounts, distribution groups and providing input on enterprise exchange policies and procedures
• Working Knowledge of ITIL and ability to assess risk.
• Extensive experience of Windows environments
• MCSE, CCNA or equivalent
• Ability to explain complex systems in non-technical terms
#SystemsEngineer #ITEngineer #Microsoft365 #ExchangeOnline #Azure #Cloud #MCSE #O365
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)