What does this job entail?
* Design and implement test automation frameworks
* Sign off on the quality of the applications as part of the release cycle
* Manage and promote the use of test automation tools
* Planning, managing and executing test cases and automation strategies for mobile and web applications
* Automation analysis - identifying automation value and efficiency gains
* Create and apply good engineering practices and coding standards
* Committed to helping the Agile Team in any way possible to deliver on its goals
What qualifications do you need?
* 3+ years automation experience in a commercial environment
* Ability to define, create, and manage automation frameworks
* Experienced with modern automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
* Strong coding skills in Java or C#
* Thorough understanding of the SDLC
* Strong analytical skills for defining/extracting automation requirements
* Experienced in working with databases
* Working knowledge of HTTP, mobile and web technologies
* Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, XP, TDD, and BDD
* Experienced leading and influencing engineering teams
* Exceptional documentation skills