MySQL DBA - Dublin City Centre
My client, a fast growing Travel Analytics company, are currently seeking to add to their team with a MySQL DBA. They successful candidate will join a thriving and ambitious team. You will be challenged but also greatly rewarded with exceptional career growth opportunities.
* Administration of MySQL databases
* Install, monitor and maintain databases
* Backup and Restore using mysqldump, xtrabackup, and mydumper/myloader
* Be prepared for on-call rotation and 24x7 environment
* Support to other technical teams across the business as well as clients
* Act as a mentor to junior members of the team
* At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
* Familiarity with relational databases
* Great team player
* Proficient in SQL and bash shell scripting.
* Experience working on Linux.
* Experience with AWS: Ec2, S3, RDS is plus.
To hear more about this exciting new role, please contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio on 015713000 for a confidential chat about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.