Technical Support Manager - Dublin CC
I'm working closely with one of Ireland's most exciting start-up companies as they look for an experienced Technical Support Leader to drive their customer support team and help to organise the increased workload as they continue to scale at a hugely impressive rate.
You will be the technical support manager but will remain hugely hands on as well as leading other engineers to ensure an excellent level of customer support quality is maintained.
If you are a passionate, energetic and driven technical support leader who wants to take the next step in your career then this role would be perfect for you. You don't need to have spent time managing a large support team, but you will need to have taken the lead on solving customer issues and been the key point of contact for a number of high profile accounts throughout a business.
* Extensive Technical/Customer Support Engineering experience.
* Experience of leading/mentoring other more junior engineers.
* At least 3 years level 2/3 team lead experience in a support operations role.
* Strong knowledge of Python/Bash scripting.
* Experience working in an AWS based environment.
* Hands on experience with Wavefront s highly desirable.
* Splunk knowledge.
* Excellent customer focused communication skills.
It's vital for this role that you'll be highly experience in building strong and lasting customer relationships. You'll be working as a technical team lead but it will predominantly customer facing support so a strong record in that area is key.
If you'd be interested in finding out more, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.