At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Developer at Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and the foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components.
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success
• Enjoy collaborating with others
• Strive to exceed expectation
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building and maintaining .NET applications. Your primary responsibility will be to Lead a small team in designing and develop applications. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, design, and quality product is essential.
• Perform development of complex software applications
• Perform analysis of requirements and design
• Create and execute unit tests and perform basic systems testing
• Participate in code reviews and technical meetings
• Work in an Agile Scrum team process, collaborating closely with fellow developers and stakeholders
• Troubleshoot and support system and application problems
As a .Net developer you must have:
• 3-5 years of experience in software development using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.)
• Experience with Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools
• Excellent understanding of Object Oriented software design
• Understanding of Test Driven Development
• Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
• Able to communicate complex technical concepts to company stakeholders in an easy-to-understand manner
• Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
• BS in Computer Science (or related field)
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
• Competitive Salary
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunities employer.
**No agencies please**