PHP Developer – Dublin City Centre
Based in Dublin 2, our clients are a well-known brand in the field of tourism and due to continued growth, they have partnered with IT Search to bring on board a mid-level PHP Developer to ensure the customer experience is as smooth as possible.
The role is to work on a number of projects simultaneously, ongoing maintenance but also new developments of PHP based modules utilising the Symfony Framework.
• Creating scalable, structured code across the backend
• Involvement in specification and documentation of coding
• Self-testing (TDD) and maintenance of core products
• Working closely with senior developers and internal Project Managers
• Awareness of impact across customer and client facing portals
• Becoming part of the decision-making team regarding enhancements and priorities
Candidates should have;
• At least 5+ years of post-grad PHP development experience
• Experience in multiple frameworks, ideally Symfony (but my client is amenable to others)
• Relational Database experience, version control and web services
To learn more about the role, client and process, please forward your CV stating required salary and notice period and we can discuss in confidence.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.